An all tube recreation of the famous classic midrange eq used on countless records and for mastering.
Free shipping to USA. All international orders please contact for shipping quotes.
Introducing the Audio-scape MEQ-A Midrange Equalizer, an all tube recreation of the famous classic midrange eq used on countless records and for mastering. This EQ targets the 200hz to 7 kHz range and imparts a warm and musical tone to every track that goes through it. It can be subtle or extreme depending on how you use it. What I love is you really can't make it sound bad.
- Cinemag Transformers
- Hammond Power transformer
- High quality capacitors and resistors used throughout (wima MKP series for the low and mid bands and polystyrene for the high band, Vishay Dale resistors)
- All tube gain amplifier (12ax7, 6aq5, and 6x4 rectifier tube)
- 3 custom wound inductors for each band
- 120v wall voltage only to start
- Low Band Boost (Peak) +10db from 200hz-1kZ
- Midrange band Cut (Dip) -10db from 200hz-7khz
- High Band Boost (Peak) +8db from 1.5khz-7khz
- 600 ohm termination for input/output transformers
- Noise: Below 80 dBm
- Distortion: ≤ 0.15% at +10 dBm into 600 ohms
See it in action
Watch the demo video for a taste of what it's capable of!
Want to see your photo here? Share a photo on Instagram and tag it with #ilovemyaudioscapemidrangeeq!